The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 28, No. 8 (April 2018)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Anti-Litter Movement Educates Youth
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: TFA helps families in times of great need
- Legion Family members eligible for "Family First" incentive pin
- National Commander Honor Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: What's your reason to join and renew?
- American Legion resources available to support deployed servicemembers' families
- Did you know?
- Funding for VA programs increases by $7.1 billion
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Display American Legion's Centennial banner
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)