The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 29, No. 2 (October 2018)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Virginia Post Solidifies Foundation For Growth
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Legion Family steps up in times of need
- Recruit and receive "Membership Excellence: Team 100" pin
- Team 100 Legion Family Ribbon
- National Adjutant's Message: Our support of youth through CWF
- Why did you join or stay in The American Legion?
- New York post history on display at local library
- Help keep Halloween safe and fun for youth
- Oratorical program: Back to basics
- Did you know?
- Legion remains resolute in fight for Blue Water Navy vets
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- New PSA on Team 100, convention opener video available to share
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)