The American Legion [Volume 180, No. 6 (June 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Booted After Battle: Thousands of combat veterans have been kicked out of the military for misconduct without regard to PTSD, TBI or their right to medical retirement by Ken Olsen
- More Than Medicine: A past national commander of The American Legion says the VA system is still the best option for veterans by Joe Frank
- Citizen Seamstress: The life behind the legend of Betsy Ross, craftswoman and entrepreneur by Marla R. Miller
- Discover Cincinnati: With food, sights and shark rays, Ohio's third largest city welcomes visitors to The American Legion's 98th National Convention by Henry Howard
- Know Before You Go: Financial readiness is the key to a successful military transition by Chris Figueroa
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Big Issues, Living Well, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
- Cover: Revolutionary War icon Betsy Ross rose to celebrity in the 19th century for her part in the making of our first flag of stars and stripes. Photo courtesy Library of Congress.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)