The American Legion [Volume 180, No. 4 (April 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Target Pablo: Over two decades ago, the end of one empire gave rise to a new Colombia by Keith Nightingale
- Spirits Aligned: Hopi prayers deep in the Grand Canyon help young veterans wash away the evil by Mark Seavey
- Mission Statements: From Washington to Obama, a president's foreign policy doctrine has conveyed to the world what the United States stands for by Alan W. Dowd
- Big Decisions: Stay put or opt in? The military's new retirement plan has troops considering their financial futures by J.J. Montanaro
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Big Issues, Living Well, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
- Cover photo of wounded Navy and Marine Corps veterans discover new limits and wash away their worries on a first-of-its-kind rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Photo by Dave Gill.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)