The American Legion [Volume 178, No. 5 (May 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- More Than Names: Janie Schaut hopes her personal histories for veterans of her community will inspire similar work nationwide by Ken Olsen
- America at War: A chronology of U.S. military interventions and the prices paid by Alan W. Dowd
- Our Fabricated Future: The 3D printing revolution will transform how we live - and how we fight by Hod Lipson and Melba Kurman
- Leadership: America's Missing Ingredient: We need a return to integrity, selflessness and the instinct to protect freedom's principles by Tommy Franks and Thomas N. Wheatley
- "Why Memorial Day": For Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., speaking to his fellow Civil War veterans in 1884, the day "solemnly reaffirms from year to year a national act of enthusiasm and faith"
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Living Well, Big Issues, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)