The American Legion [Volume 178, No. 5 (May 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- More Than Names: Janie Schaut hopes her personal histories for veterans of her community will inspire similar work nationwide by Ken Olsen
- America at War: A chronology of U.S. military interventions and the prices paid by Alan W. Dowd
- Our Fabricated Future: The 3D printing revolution will transform how we live - and how we fight by Hod Lipson and Melba Kurman
- Leadership: America's Missing Ingredient: We need a return to integrity, selflessness and the instinct to protect freedom's principles by Tommy Franks and Thomas N. Wheatley
- "Why Memorial Day": For Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., speaking to his fellow Civil War veterans in 1884, the day "solemnly reaffirms from year to year a national act of enthusiasm and faith"
- Regular features include: Vet Voice, Commander's Message, I Am The American Legion, Living Well, Big Issues, Veterans Update, Rapid Fire, Comrades, Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Schmidt, Charles E., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. Media and Communications Division (2016-10-24)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2004)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)