The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 12 (August 2017)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legionnaire to appear on "This Old House"
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: My message: Carry the Legacy Forward
- National Commander: Schmidt supports Legion youth programs
- Fundraising: Commander's $1 million fundraising goals
- National Adjutant's Message: Membership: Know the why to join
- Department success: Create a mobile-friendly website that mirrors national's
- 2018 membership card honors women in service
- Pennsylvania post rededicates Civil War battle flag
- Did you know?
- Legion centennial coin update
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Recruiting success: "The American Legion is alive"
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)