The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 12 (August 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "I wear my (Legion) cap everywhere": Patricia Liddell of Georgia recruited 818 new members and is the first female to win the Legion's National Recruiter of the Year award
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Youth: Our hope for the future
- NEF goal: $1 million
- National Adjutant's Message: JSSP tournament volunteer bids farewell
- Recognize youth for character, citizenship
- Centennial Spotlight: John Ivens Post 42 in Arizona
- Oregon, Illinois marksmen win Legion air rifle titles
- Did you know?
- Legion's "97 years of commitment to America"
- Compensation increase for disabled vets
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Post Activities: Coffee with the commander
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)