The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 11 (July 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Orlando Post holds benefit for shooting victims
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A common thread: Veteran and Legionnaire
- NEF goal: $1 million
- National Adjutant's Message: Past national commander honored for changing the world
- Coming soon: American Legion Department spotlight
- Legion Membership: "A very honorable guy"
- Operation Comfort Warriors: OCW replaces Legionnaire's tent, backpack
- Did you know?
- Female veteran suicide prevention bill signed into law
- Four Pillars: Brochure highlights Legion's positions on key issues
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)