The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 9 (May 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legacy Scholarship eligibility, aid expanded
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A tour of American history
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Remember those who gave the gift of freedom
- Operation Comfort Warriors: Legion donation helps veterans in Colorado
- Community Awareness: "Making sure our service isn't forgotten"
- Did you know?
- House, Senate approve FY 2017 VA funding
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Legionnaire uses talent to boost disabled veterans' morale
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)