The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 8 (April 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Nevada Legion helps children hear
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Legion's "commitment to community service"
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: "Boys State puts men on a track to succeed": Congressional aide Rontel Batie credits Legion program as steppingstone to political career
- Legion Riders: Register for 2016 Legacy Run
- Centennial Spotlight: Post 65 in Metuchen, N.J.
- Michigan post's victory garden feeds local veterans
- Hoosier post donates $50,000 to OCW
- Did you know?
- VA launches Airborne Hazards and Burn Pit Registry
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Defense Mobile offers discount to Legion members
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)