The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 7 (March 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "We have to work as a Legion family": Tennessee Legion Family supports department Auxiliary president's fundraising project, raises $15,000 for the purchase of three service dogs for local veterans
- News Alert
- Youth speak on U.S. Constitution at VA hospital
- Sen. Isakson receives Legion's Distinguished Public Service Award
- Legislative agenda digest: Time to expand the definition of accountability
- Time to plan children and youth activities for April
- Did you know?
- New Jersey post clothes and feeds 505 flood victims
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)