The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 6 (February 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- 750 posts reap rewards from flag program
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Stay on track with membership
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: 795 new members gained from revitalizations
- Ask a Service Officer: Role of a veterans service officer
- "What you can do as a member"
- Centennial Spotlight: Post 404 in St. Louis
- Promote "Get Out the Vote" efforts in your community
- Design for national World War I memorial chosen
- Did you know?
- House introduces Guard and Reserve Equal Access to Health Act bill
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Idaho districts compete in membership challenge
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)