The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 27, No. 4 (December 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legacy Scholarship helps ease financial burden
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Be a part of our memorial inventory project
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be awarded with "Carry the Legacy Forward"
- Commander's $1 million fundraising goal
- National Adjutant's Message: Department of Iowa raises $112,317 for veterans
- State-by-state guide to veterans benefits
- Legionnaire bears available for purchase this holiday season
- Message from the new membership chairman
- Honor flight: SAL youth sends 100 veterans to D.C.
- Sons of The American Legion: Fishing tournament benefits OCW
- Did you know?
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Support American Legion programs through AmazonSmile
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)