The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 27, No. 4 (December 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legacy Scholarship helps ease financial burden
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Be a part of our memorial inventory project
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be awarded with "Carry the Legacy Forward"
- Commander's $1 million fundraising goal
- National Adjutant's Message: Department of Iowa raises $112,317 for veterans
- State-by-state guide to veterans benefits
- Legionnaire bears available for purchase this holiday season
- Message from the new membership chairman
- Honor flight: SAL youth sends 100 veterans to D.C.
- Sons of The American Legion: Fishing tournament benefits OCW
- Did you know?
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Support American Legion programs through AmazonSmile
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Schmidt, Charles E., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. Media and Communications Division (2016-10-24)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2004)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)