The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 5 (January 2016)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- NEF, TFA ready to help disaster victims
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: New year to walk, meet NEF goal
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: 9,000 Illinois veterans remembered by Legionnaires
- Ask a Service Officer: Role of a veterans service officer
- Post Activities: "The little post that can"
- Hoosier post delivers a Merry Christmas
- Sale of post home benefits student veterans
- Did you know?
- VA funding for FY 2016
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Legion to help host several hiring fairs
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)