The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 1 (September 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Duty, Honor, Country: Newly elected commander Dale Barnett urges Legionnaires to follow principles embodied in three-word motto
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: NEF goal: $1 million
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Riders surpass Legacy Run donation record
- Membership: "We are in this together"
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 216 in Milford, Mich.
- Support VA's suicide prevention awareness efforts
- Did you know?
- Americanism: A foundation of healing, reconnection
- Arming troops at U.S. bases
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Department of Washington honors members of the armed forces
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)