The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 12 (August 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Dues Increase: Price of a Cup of Coffee
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Your donations at work
- Support Commander Helm's fundraiser
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay on Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Official credentials for national convention
- Ask a Service Officer: VA benefits beyond the basic programs
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 70 in Nutley, N.J.
- Texas, Arizona youth win Legion air rifle championships
- Did you know?
- Mobile service company offers discount to Legionnaires
- Veteran ID Card Act signed into law
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Community Service: Legionnaire restores benches for wounded heroes
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)