The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 8 (April 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Artist Paints Old Glory to Thank Veterans: Scott LoBaido is painting the American flag on the side of an American Legion or a VFW post in all 50 states
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: My $4 million goal is within reach
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay on Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Proud to be an American
- Ask a Service Officer: The Choice Act and emergency care outside the VA
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 11 in Wagner, S.D.
- Post Activities: Celebrating 96 years of Legion service, pride
- Unknown plaque becomes a post attraction
- Did you know?
- Monthly donation helps support America's heroes
- Homeland Security Funding for Current Year Finalized
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- New Jersey Legionnaires donate two buses to veterans home
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)