The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 7 (March 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legion airs on the Big Screen: Four Pennsylvania posts sponsor a Legion membership recruitment ad that's showed on eight movie screens
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Help lawful immigrants prepare for citizenship
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay on Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: "A clean, wholesome sport" for youth
- Post Activities: Finalize entries for post history contest
- Ask a Service Officer: Attend a Legion VBC prepared
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 287 in Savannah, Mo.
- A month of celebrating children and youth
- Legion Riders: 1,700 black balloons soar for POW/MIAs
- Did you know?
- 2016 VA budget released
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Honor & Remembrance: Michigan post displays 150 years of military history
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)