The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 6 (February 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legion Gives Hope to Veterans: The Legion's Veterans Benefits Center in Florida helped 175 veterans receive answers about VA benefits claims, financial assistance and more
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: A family of passionate, dedicated advocates
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay On Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Creating a legacy worth remembering
- Ask a Service Officer: Special monthly compensation eligibility
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 513 in Thibodaux, La.
- Legion named official charity of country music festival
- Legionnaires greet, comfort traveling servicemembers
- Did you know?
- Honor and Remembrance Extinguished veterans flame relit after 40 years
- House, Senate pass suicide prevention bill
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Gold Brigade spotlight: Ken Teunissen of South Dakota
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)