The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 3 (November 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legion College: Lessons on Leadership
- Commander's Message: Take action with membership
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: The history of our flag
- Ask A Service Officer: VA health-care qualifications
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 359 in Saint Joseph, Mo.
- Largest veterans memorial in the West underway
- Membership: Wear the Legion cap to recruit
- Did you know?
- No COLA increase for 2016
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Mobile service company offers discount to Legionnaires
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)