The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 26, No. 2 (October 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Oratorical Contest: Increase Post-Level Participation
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Join me on a Walk for Veterans
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Recruiters to be honored with "Duty, Honor, Country" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Legion Family sings for teen with cystic fibrosis
- $5 membership dues increase approved
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 15 in Loveland, Colo.
- Child Welfare Foundation: Beads of Courage tells a child's medical journey
- Legionnaire Awards: Recognize continuous Legion membership
- Did you know?
- Construction at Denver VA hospital to resume
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Show your military support with the Buzz Cut Challenge
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)