The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 5 (January 2015)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- National Guard Muster Provides Legion Awareness: The Department of Arizona American Legion Family let the Army and airmen know the support the Legion can provide for them and their families
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Legion's new career platform
- Membership: National Commander Honor Ribbon
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Stay On Course" pin
- National Adjutant's Message: Community support revitalizes Indiana post
- Ask a Service Officer: Transferring VA education benefits
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 396 in Geneva, N.Y.
- Honor and Remembrance: Legionnaire memorializes World War II women
- Discount airfare for 2015 Legion meetings
- Did you know?
- New legislation provides VA accountability
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Colorado post receives a $91,000 donation
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)