The American Legion [Volume 143, No. 5 (November 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Florida's Sanford team wins a stormy American Legion World Series by Steve Salerno
- Foreign Policy Forum (interview): Foreign policy professionals ponder what works, and what doesn't
- Myths Of Dollar Diplomacy: Basically, says this observer, it costs less than we thought by Peter Schweizer
- Battlefield Sketchbook: The art of Sven Ohrvel Carlson, an infantryman and his war, drawn together
- It's Happening On Your Own Front Lawn: Who's standing between loved homes and war's desolation? by Robert J. Fallon
- "I Love Old Glory" Exuberant, patriotic, confident Legionnaires attend to business in Orlando
- Resolutions: For the good of the nation, the Legion resolves. . .
- In The Spotlight: Awards! Guests! Speeches! Meetings! And things to come!
- Meet Your Leaders: Here are the folks we've elected and selected for 1998
- Big Issues: Is a Constitutional Amendment Needed to Guarantee Religious Liberty?
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Commander's Message
- Your American Legion
- On Duty
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Veterans Day color guard. Photo by Art Stein.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)