The American Legion [Volume 148, No. 3 (March 2000)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Going For The Max! Disabled veteran offers 12 principles for raising oneself from life's lowest depths by Sen. Max Cleland
- Minnesota's Aviation Enthusiasts: High-flying Legion Post has a unique way of attracting members by Layne Cameron
- Are We On A Collision Course With China? Accommodation will not stop the growing threat in the East by Frank J. Gaffney Jr.
- Exposing A National Security Threat (interview): Rep. Chris Cox reveals disturbing information about Chinese espionage by Cliff Kincaid
- Fast Thinker: Legionnaire Christian Zimmerman saved the day in a 1985 airliner hijacking by Peter B. Rose
- School For Fast Learners: Stock car racing fans can put their driving skills - and adrenaline levels - on the edge by Layne Cameron
- Heroic Legionnaire Dies While Subduing Gunman: Ron Robertson saved lives by losing his own by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Are U.S. military forces overcommitted?
- Commander's Message
- On Duty
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Aviation Post 511's signature bird, Legion 1, flies high over Minnesota. Photo by Tom Strattman.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)