The American Legion [Volume 148, No. 2 (February 2000)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Miss America 2000: Touching On Veterans Issues: Heather Renee French carries the torch for homeless veterans by Kathy W. Farris
- The Social Awakening Of America: Churches may revive historic charity role in government partnership by Georgia Anne Geyer
- Saving Patriotic Hall: "Patton" and other movies were filmed at this "Hollywood Post" by Layne Cameron
- Getting To The Point: Getting poked by a professional acupuncturist may alleviate needling pain By Paul Martin
- The Wonders Of Wisconsin: The site of the 82nd National Convention is a Midwestern cultural gem by Steve Brown
- Skiing Is Relieving: Neither amputation nor blindness can keep this couple off the slopes by Layne Cameron
- Big Issues: Do you support school voucher programs?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Heather Renee French joins The American Legion in addressing veterans issues. Photo by Tom Strickland.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)