The American Legion [Volume 147, No. 2 (August 1999)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- FBI: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity: Legionnaires train future agents at the FBI Academy by Terry Coffey
- Full-Time Warriors: America 's Guard and Reserve stretched too thin by Rowan Scarborough
- Defining The Threat: What forces could ambush the United States? by Fred Peck
- America's 30-Years War: Counterculture degrades historic values by Balint Vazsonyi
- War Without A Plan: America needs better foreign-policy planning by Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind.
- Tom Brokaw (interview): NBC's anchor talks about the World War II generation
- Big Issues: Should Partial-Birth Abortions Be Banned?
- Flag News
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: FBI Academy students practice on the firing range in Quantico, Va., under the watchful eyes of a Legionnaire instructor. Rob Crandall photo
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)