The American Legion [Volume 127, No. 1 (July 1989)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by David Taylor
- Why Publish a Handbook of Veterans Affairs and Benefits?: "It Is Essential That Veterans Be Fully Informed About the Issues That Affect Them," Says Nat'l Comdr. H F "Sparky" Gierke
- The Aging Veteran: Who Will Care for 9 Million Aged Veterans 10 Years from Now?
- State Veterans Homes: A Safe Haven for Aging Veterans
- VA Volunteer Service: How to Turn Spare Time into a Blessing for Others
- The Department of Veteran Affairs: What to Expect from the Newest Cabinet Department
- VA Regional Offices: Here's Where to Start When You Need Information About Claims or Benefits
- Assault Against the VA Medical System: Years of Under Funding and Fiscal Neglect Have Taken Their Toll
- VA Budgeting: A Complex Process: The Fight for a Slice of a Budget Pie That Isn't Big Enough
- How to Claim Your VA Benefits: Getting What You Have Earned, Step by Step
- The American Legion Serves You: The American's Legion's Commitment to Veterans and Their Families Shows Through in Every Program and Service
- Department Service Officers: Legion Experts Who Stand Ready to Help
- The Agent Orange Program: A Plan to Help Vietnam Veterans and Their Families
- New Laws Affecting Veterans: The 100th Congress Will Be Remembered as "the Veterans Congress"
- Big Issues: Should the U.S. Reduce Troop Strength in Europe?
- Veterans Alert
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)