The American Legion [Volume 134, No. 6 (June 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Space Exploration: Is it Worth the Cost? America's space program can no longer survive on prestige alone by Miles Z. Epstein
- Roaming the Galaxies With Artist Robert McCali: With only a brush, this painter takes us where no one has gone before by Pat Murphy
- Downshifting Travel Stress: These tips will make getting there more relaxing by Robert McGarvey
- The Village That Remembers: One French town commemorates the Normandy invasion every day by Dan Carlinsky
- Should We Lift the Military's Gay Ban? Two combat colonels, one a homosexual, one a supporter of the ban, debate the issue
- Gays in the Military: A Question of Health: Poor health makes gays unfit for military service, argues a marine veteran by Ron Ray
- Phony GIs: How they take advantage of those willing to believe their bogus credentials by Susan Katz Keating
- Skin Cancer and You: The bad news: more Americans are being affected. The good news: it can be treated by Paul Martin
- The Legion's Plan to Save Veterans Health Care: More veterans can be helped, and national health-care costs can be reduced
- Big Issues: Should the U.S. Armed Forces lift the ban on gays?
- Veterans Update
- Commander's Message
- Your American Legion
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: NASA is counting on space to be America's ticket to profit, power and prestige. See page 16. Photograph by Myran J. Dorf/Stock Market.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.