The American Legion [Volume 142, No. 3 (March 1997)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Daze Of Darkness: Listening to veterans might shed some light on Gulf War Syndrome
- Tehran's Chief Export: That rogue nation at the oil-flow choke point bulks up by Peter Schweizer
- Slouching Toward The Next War (interview): Matching military muscle to national interest: Caspar Weinberger calls an alert
- A Square Deal For Vets: An ex-VA chief finds the GI Bill of Health a national imperative by Harry Walters
- Secret Casualties Of The Gulf War: One such casualty was the career of a CIA analyst who spoke up for the troops by Joe Stuteville
- No. 1 For Takeoff: Effort and expertise keep presidents flying safely by Ken Cauthern
- Big Issues: Should The United States take unilateral initiatives to reduce its nuclear arsenal?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Trouble brewing east of Suez. Illustration by Jeff Mangiat/Mendola.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)