The American Legion [Volume 141, No. 2 (August 1996)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cyber Soldiers: The battlefield of the future will see bionic warriors with unprecedented firepower by Frank Bentayou
- Rocketing Toward The Final Frontier: America will find its future in space, says NASA 's leader
- Cold Cash: Money doesn't always buy happiness for lottery winners by Gurney Williams III
- Woodpeckers, Mallards, And Us: There 's something fishy about laws that protect ducks and ignore property rights by James J. Kilpatrick
- The Color Of Lies: Agent Orange: History of deceit. Future of uncertainty by Ken Schamberg
- Big Issues: Should the U.S pull out of the ABM Treaty to build a missile-defense system?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: Hand-to-hand combat may be a thing of the past when cyber warriors rule the combat zone. See Page 20. Illustration by Marc Gabbana.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)