The American Legion [Volume 141, No. 1 (July 1996)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Infamous Artists: Even 8-year-olds know the difference between art and flag desecration by Joe Stuteville
- See You In Salt Lake: The latest news about our upcoming National Convention by Trent D. McNeeley
- Positive Force For Change: The Legion unveils its plan to save VA health care at the 1996 Spring Meetings
- Who Are Our Heroes? America is looking for a few good men and women by Gary Turbak
- The Butcher Of Baghoad: He'll Be Back: We haven't seen the last of Saddam Hussein, says a former CIA director
- Oath Of Uncertainty: Do our GIs volunteer to serve the United States, the United Nations or both?
- Happy Birthday, America! Our nation isn't perfect, but it's the greatest country in the world by Eugene "Red" McDaniel
- Big Issues: Should Congress reform environmental regulations?
- Commander's Message
- Washington Watch
- On Duty
- Veterans Update
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
- Cover: America needs heroes. We look to the Olympics to provide them. See Page 24. Illustration by Bill Vann/Medola Ltd.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)