The American Legion [Volume 138, No. 3 (March 1995)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Crossing the Rhine: The Capture of the bridge at Remagen gave the U.S. a surprise head start to victory by Sid Moody
- The Cutting Edge of Combat Medicine: Amazing new technologies mean better medical care on the frontlines by Steve Salerno
- The Artist from No-Man's Land: The Triumph of Horace Pippin: This WWI veteran overcame disability and prejudice to become a national art sensation by Stephen May
- True Lies: Inside the POW/MIA Cover-Up: A POW/MIA expert divulges what the government never wanted you to know
- Why International Sanctions Don't Work: Here's why economic sanctions are America's foreign-policy placebo by Peter Schweizer
- The Trail to Portland: Legionnaires head to the great Northwest for this year's National Convention
- Moral Deregulation: Today, what used to be normal is deviant, and what used to be deviant is normal by Charles Krauthammer
- Freeing Camp Santo Tomas: Concentration camp. Japanese style: 4,000 civilians were held in the Philippines by Bill Underwood
- Big Issues: Should Congress vote to increase military spending?
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Commander's Message
- Legion News
- Washington Watch
- Cover: Learn how medics in war can get second opinions half a world away with video hookups. See page 20. Illustration by Jim Sharpe.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)