The American Legion [Volume 137, No. 2 (August 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Top Secret No More: Should scientists have access to top secret military technology? By Jay Stuller
- The Healing Power of Prayer: Studies show what chaplains have long known: prayer heals by Gurney Williams III
- Making America Better: A Hometown Responsibility: To curb violence and restore family unity, we must abandon some rights, says this former presidential adviser
- VA's Backlog: Claims, Quotas, Chaos: The enormous claims backlog may have led VA employees to destroy or conceal case files by Ken Scharnberg
- How Uncle Sam Pockets Your Property: Government bureaucrats use unchecked power to grab citizens land by Paul Craig Roberts
- Witnesses to the Holocaust: GIs who liberated concentration camps remain haunted by the Nazi atrocities by Leslie and Jeremy Milk
- Big Issues: Should Congress end the Selective Service System?
- Your American Legion
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: Prayer has helped some patients recover faster and leave hospitals sooner. See page 19. Illustration by David Bowers.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)