The American Legion [Volume 136, No. 3 (March 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- POW/MIAs: The Suffering and the Secrecy: Three stories of courageous families and politicians manipulations by Mark Sauter and Jim Sanders
- Riding the Info Express: Here's how "telecomputing" will change our daily lives, explains technology guru George Gilder
- The Threats of China's Expanding Power: As China's economy grows, so does its desire to become the dominant Far East power by Brian Crozier
- Check Fraud: Techno-bandits steal your good name to rob banks and businesses by Murbarak S. Dahir
- Lock Out: The Panamanians will control the canal in five years. Can they handle it? by William Matthews
- Diamond Days in Minneapolis: The Legion's 75th anniversary celebrations peak at this year's National Convention
- Believe-it-or-Not Scholarships: Unusual, offbeat or specialized aid can ease the burden of college costs by Hal Morris
- Big Issues: Should Congress ban campaign contributions by political action committees?
- Veterans Update
- Commander's Message
- Your American Legion
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: The United States withheld information from Jane Duke Gaylor about her MIA son Charles Duke. She and other POW/MIA family members search for the truth despite the government's runaround. See page 18. Photograph by Charlie Riedel.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)