The American Legion [Volume 136, No. 1 (January 1994)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- PTSD: The Hidden Casualties : You may be a victim and not even know it by Ken Scharnberg
- Get Out of Somalia: The National Executive Committee calls for the government to bring U.S. GIs Home from East Africa
- Our Second Amendment Under Fire: An onslaught of anti-gun legislation threatens our right to bear arms by Dan Peterson
- America's Crisis of the Spirit: We must become moral again, says former National Security Adviser Zbigiew Brezezinski
- America's Handmade Success Story: Craftsmanship means good business for these "Made in America" firms by Gordon Williams
- Big Issues: Should Congress end trade benefits for China?
- Your American Legion
- Commander's Message
- Veterans Update
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: Many legislators are targeting the Second Amendment. Turn to page 24 to see how. Photograph by Stephen Lee.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)