The American Legion [Volume 135, No. 4 (October 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Study Links Agent Orange With More Diseases: Vietnam veterans may be able to receive compensation for additional ailments
- The Solomons: Toehold to Victory: These rock and coral beaches were the stage for some of the bloodiest fighting in World War II by Sid Moody
- A Measure of Success: The metric system is more important than ever for U.S. businesses by David E. Wilke
- What Every Child Should Be Taught: A few simple lessons can lead children to a better life by Gary Bauer
- Mom, Pop and Co.: More and more husbands and wives are creating new businesses together by Gordon Williams
- The Fight Over School Choice: Many parents want the right to send their kids to any school they choose by Gurney Williams III
- Will School Choice Work? Education experts argue each side of the issue by William H. Mellor III and Lewis W. Finch
- The Eco-Crisis Myth: An environmental expert debunks alarmists threats of global warming and acid rain
- Big Issues: Should Congress grant statehood to the District of Columbia?
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Your American Legion
- Cover: Today's children can graduate to a better world by learning a few simple principles. See page 25. Photo by Bob Firth/International Stock Photo.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)