The American Legion [Volume 135, No. 3 (September 1993)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Retiring Gradually: Flexible hours and leaves of absence help workers ease into retirement by Gordon Williams
- VA Research: We All Benefit: Although VA research has improved Americans health, budget cuts now threaten this program by Ken Scharnberg
- Going to School by Staying at Home: More and more parents believe they can succeed at home where schools have failed by Deidre Sullivan
- Aids: Undue Alarm: To dramatize the dangers, activists have been playing fast and loose with the numbers by Steve Salerno
- The Ghost Plane From Mindanao: You may have the information to help solve this WWII mystery
- Family Ties: Longer Lives: Centenarians reveal the secret of their long and healthy lives by Rodney Angrove
- Do We Need a National Sales Tax? As this tax idea receives national attention, both sides debate
- The Veterans Big Three: An exclusive roundtable discussion with the government's key decision makers on veterans issues
- What Homosexuals Want from America: Gays really seek society's approval of their behavior by Gurney Williams III
- Big Issues: Should the United States lift the 30-year trade embargo on Cuba?
- Your American Legion
- Veterans Update
- Parting Shots
- Washington Watch
- Legion News
- Cover: Debra Pinion's children are among the hundreds of thousands who now go to school at home. To learn more about this fast-growing trend, see page 25. Photo by Rick Kopstein/Picture Group.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)