The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 11 (July 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legion Honors Gold Star Son: Myles Eckert found a $20 bill and gave it to a servicemember with a note about paying it forward
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: NEF: Let's hit $1 million
- Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: A retreat for military families
- Ask a Service Officer: VA clothing allowance
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 30 in Springerville, Ariz.
- Legionnaire recognized for employing service-disabled veterans
- Honor & Remembrance: Painting supports Vietnam veterans
- Legion crisis centers help 1,800 veterans
- House, Senate approve VA reform bills
- Membership Incentives And Awards: Race to the Top winners announced
- Legionnaires awarded for recruiting 9,200 new members
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)