The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 10 (June 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legionnaire Keeps Old Glory Flying: Robert Stone raises the Legion's visibility in his community by recognizing patriotism
- Commander's Message: Protect the Pledge of Allegiance
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: Convention news for department adjutants
- Ask a Service Officer: Receive benefits for NHL
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 223 in Shippensburg, Pa.
- Honor and Remembrance: SAL member honors Nebraska's fallen
- Eagle Scout of the Year named
- Troop Support: Legion teams up with brewing company
- House passes VA accountability bill
- News Alert
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- A Message From Membership
- Legion scholarship recipients honored
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)