The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 9 (May 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Eyes Of Freedom: Traveling memorial of eight paintings honors 23 fallen men from Lima Company
- Commander's Message: VA leadership changes needed
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: Post revitalization increases membership
- Ask a Service Officer: PTSD treatment options
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 201 in Louisville, Ky.
- Post Activities: Legion band heads to Normandy
- Honor And Remembrance: Celebrating the departed
- Membership: Spot, assess, recruit
- TRICARE for Life to cut discounts
- News Alert
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- A Message From Membership
- Legionnaires deliver supplies to mudslide victims
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)