The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 8 (April 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Legion Riders Battle Homelessness: An Indiana chapter sponsors an apartment in new homeless veterans facility
- Commander's Message: Our voice outside the U.S.
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: A devotion to veterans in need
- Ask a Service Officer: Beware of VA pension scams
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 70 in Nutley, N.J.
- Americanism: Missouri youth wins Oratorical Contest
- Legion Baseball: World Series headed to TV
- Troop Support: OCW keeps donating
- Highlights of VA's 2015 budget
- News Alert
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- A Message From Membership
- Arkansas honors blue cap Legionnaires
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)