The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 7 (March 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Steps Ahead Of The Celebration: Virginia post adjutant and historian has early start on American Legion's centennial
- Commander's Message: Celebrate America's young people
- Membership: Recruiters to be honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- Adjutant's Message: Where Legion heroes are laid to rest
- Ask a Service Officer: Get service-connected compensation
- A Message From Membership: Give public recognition
- Membership: Who will jump for membership in Florida?
- Veterans Benefits: VA issues new ID cards
- VA's 2015 budget proposal
- News Alert
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Legionnaires' 50 cents raises NEF donations
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)