The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 25, No. 2 (October 2014)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Silent Walk For POW/MIAs: Legion Family members in Wisconsin walk a mile in silence every third Saturday in September to honor servicemembers still unaccounted for
- News Alert
- Commander's Message: Share your military experience
- Adjutant's Message: Keep Halloween safe for youth
- Ask a Service Officer: VA launches Burn Pit Registry
- Centennial Celebration Spotlight: Post 48 in Oxnard, Calif.
- Americanism: "Legion, home-school community share same values"
- Help youth "close the gate on drugs"
- Post Activities: Legion outreach efforts increased in 2013
- COLA increase starts Dec. 1 for service-disabled veterans
- Membership Incentives And Awards
- 2014 Gold Brigade spotlight: Edward Castillo of California
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)