The American Legion Magazine [Volume 110, No. 3 (March 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "I Was Khomeini's Hostage. . ." Legionnaire SFC Donald R. Hohman tells the story of his 14-month ordeal as a hostage in the American Embassy in Tehran in this "exclusive" to The American Legion Magazine by Philip C. Clarke
- Bilingual Education: Hoax Of The '80s: There is much to be said about bilingual education, but not much of it is favorable by Dr. Max Rafferty
- Hidden Meaning Of Handwriting: A noted graphologist presents a quick lesson in handwriting analysis by Hannah M. Smith
- My Eyes Are At My Fingertips: Blinded in a tragic accident, the author saw the world through the eyes of Glenn Dawg by Jack M. Redding
- Balancing The NATO Triad: The Secretary of State analyses the status of NATO and recommends needed changes by Alexander M. Haig, Jr.
- Commander's Message: The Time Has Come
- Big Issues: Should We Scrap The 9-Digit Zip Code Plan?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)