The American Legion Magazine [Volume 110, No. 2 (February 1981)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Troubled Bird That Wants To Fly: Despite falling tiles, sputtering engines and despairing designers, America's first Space Shuttle is expected to make its debut in March by Philip C. Clarke
- China's Longest March: The Dragon and the Bear are at each others throats this time Russia worries that Red China will soon reverse the Asiatic power structure by Ernest Cuneo
- The Forgotten Art Of Haggling: Tips for savvy shoppers who enjoy the purchase as much as the product by Barbara Lewis
- The Once And Future Fuel: Those "in the know" have forsaken the patina and opted for the glow by Gary Turbak
- Le Diable Rouge: Legend deals with him kindly but Allied fliers called him "the Red Devil" by James Haviland
- Reducing Medical Costs: 13 Real Ways: "Shop for maternity services" and a dozen other tips to ensure a healthy budget by Mitten Medford
- Commander's Message: What is Americanism?
- Big Issues: Should Employers Who Knowingly Hire Illegal Aliens Be Penalized?
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)