The American Legion Magazine [Volume 107, No. 4 (October 1979)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Presenting the New National Commander: An introduction to the man who will lead The American Legion
- How We Lose Wars and Peace: No generation of Americans has ever before been so recklessly placed at the mercy of so pitiless and powerful an enemy by Gen. Lewis W. Walt, USMC, Ret.
- Dad and His Flying Machines The story of a fabulous character who served in the famed Lafayette Escadrille and then went on to other daring exploits by Barbara H. Lamm
- The Day the Market Crashed: It was 50 years ago that the bottom dropped out of the stock market, signalling the great depression by Lynwood Mark Rhodes
- Big Issues: Opposing Views on the question: "Should There Be a Ban on Big Company Mergers?"
- The Message Center
- News for Legionnaires
- Dateline Washington
- News to Use
- Report from Houston
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.