The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 5 (May 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Oscar Ames
- Kansas City Rededicates Its Liberty Memorial: The Ceremony Was Reminiscent of an Earlier One
- Those Old-Time Circus Days: They Are Brought to Life in a Remarkable Museum
- The Flow of Gold: The Nation's Economic Health Ebbs as Our Gold Leaves Us by Lawrence Fertig
- Some Kind Words for Youth: There Is No Need for Much of the Pessimism by Vice Adm. Hugh H. Goodwin
- The Big Issue- Pro & Con Arguments on the Question: Should the U.S. Limit Aid to Friendly Nations?
- Why Soldiers Take the Sentimental Journey: The Search Is Usually for Wartime Memories by Ollie Stewart
- The Valley of Fires: Describing an Ancient Trick that Worked Again, in Korea by H. C. Neal
- Surf Fishing That Gets Results: How to Bring in Big Ones, and Enjoy It by Vlad Evanoff
- How to Get Well in Wisconsin: A Legion Project Puts New Life in the Seriously Ill by Robert B. Pitkin
- News of the American Legion
- You Said It!
- Editor's Corner
- Rod & Gun Club
- Briefly About Books
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.