The American Legion Magazine [Volume 72, No. 3 (March 1962)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Herb Stricker
- War Machines of the Future: What Is Showing up on the Drawing Boards
- What Happened to Lindbergh: Why one of the World's Best Known Men Now Prefers the Quiet Life by Dale Shaw
- The Big Issue- Pro & Con Arguments on the Question: Should Old Age Medical Care Be Financed Through Social Security?
- The Truth about the "Blacklist": How Hollywood's Reds Put Anti-Communists on the Defensive by Roy M. Brewer
- For Sale: Just About Everything: Bargains in Surplus and How to Get Them by Frank L. Remington
- Gerry Kisters, Soldier: Concerning a Hoosier who Was a Two-Time Medal Winner by Forrest Perrin
- Spring Training, Indian Style: When Redskins Went Out for Sports Anything Could Happen by Hal Evans
- News of the American Legion
- You Said It!
- Editor's Corner
- Rod & Gun Club
- Briefly About Books
- Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)