The American Legion Magazine [Volume 51, No. 3 (September 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Our New Privileged Class: This Is The True Story Of Commie Persecution by Eugene Lyons
- The Taming Of Mr. Briscoe (Fiction): The Air Force Ace Needed A Lesson So They Called On The Navy by Arch Whitehouse
- Report From Korea: If You Think Your War Was Tough, Read This T/Sgt. James C. Jones, Jr.
- Most Popular Weapon - The Scattergun: Why America Has Millions Of Shotguns In Use by Ray Camp
- A Miracle In The Hospitals: The National President Of The Auxiliary Talks About Accomplishments by Mrs. Willis C. Reed
- Preview Of Miami: Picture Yourself In These Surroundings At The National Convention
- Meet The Champion Member Getters: How These Legionnaires Go After And Get New Legionnaires by Robert B. Pitkin
- You Can't Tell 'Em Without Uniforms: Some Happy-Ending Anecdotes About WWII by Capt. Maurice Sheehy, USNR
- The National Legionnaire
- Sound Off!
- Editors' Corner
- Products Parade
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)