The American Legion Magazine [Volume 50, No. 3 (March 1951)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Wally Richards
- Snow Man (Fiction): Some Men Will Do Almost Anything For Money by David Lavender
- I.W.O.-Red Bulwark: How A "Fraternal" Society Fronts For The Communists by Louis Francis Budenz
- Will You Pay More Than Your Share In Income Taxes? Some People Unknowingly Pass Up Ways Of Saving Tax Money by J. K. Lasser
- The ABC's Of TV: If You Own A Set Or Want To Buy One, This Is Required Reading by T. R. Kennedy, Jr.
- How They Caught The Schnook: The Biggest Suckers Are Not Caught With A Baited Hook by W. F. Miksch
- How To Be An Exterior Decorator: The Best Way In Make The Green Grass Grow Around by Stuart Little
- The Men Who Will Man Our Fleet: Four Pages Of Photographs Showing What Goes On At Great Lakes
- I Want To Be A Dentist! Some Wishful Thinking That May Have Occurred To You by Richard Armour
- The Easter Bunny's Workshop: Where Those Chocolate Eggs And Rabbits Come From by Robert W. Drew
- The National Legionnaire
- Products Parade
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Memo To The Ladies
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)